About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Easter Sessions!

| |


It's not too late to book a short session with me and enjoy delivery before Easter Sunday! All you have to do is book a session on Sunday, March 28th through Tuesday, March 30th. Some restrictions due apply.
You get-
- a 1/2 hours session,
-editing of the images from the session,
-1 8x10 print of your choice
-2 5x7 prints of your choice,
-online gallery to share with your friends and family,
and you get all this for an incredible price of $125!!
That's a $205 value! You save over $80!
On top of all that, you can enjoy 20% off reprints, albums, proof books, canvas prints, enlargements, etc.
So if you've been wanting a couple pictures of the family or your little ones, don't put it off any longer! With a deal like this you have to act fast!


0 comments:

.

Blog Archives