About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Goodbye Home

| |


I know it's been a while since I've blogged last. I've had a crazy busy last few weeks. It all started with selling our house! In a market like this, it's amazing. Not only did we sell the house, but we closed just about a month after the offer was accepted. So, the last few weeks I've been cleaning and packing like a mad woman! Now that it's past, I can get back to my everyday routine. Goodbye home!!

0 comments:

.

Blog Archives