About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Doors to the past

| |

Some of my photography friends come up with a challenge every month. It's a way for us to have some fun together, even when we're apart. It also keeps our creative eye sharp. I was so excited when the challenge was doors. I have a thing for millwork and hardware. I guess that is the product of the construction blood that flows in my veins. We just sold our house, and are planning to build again. The first thing I had picked out, even before a house plan or lot, is the doors!

These doors were found in downtown Stillwater while I was shopping with my husband. Here it is our 6th wedding anniversary, and I'm snapping pictures of doors. He's so patient with me!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY! I didn't see this until now and you did several! I love the first one and the DOF in the last one.

.

Blog Archives