About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Mother's Day

| |

Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world.
-- Kate Douglas Wiggin

How true is that quote? Mothers are so special. It's no wonder we have a day dedicated to celebrating this pivotal relationship. There is nothing as pure and enduring as a mother's love. I love taking photos that show this bond in it's purest form. They are the pictures captured when you aren't expecting. It's those tender moments that paint such a powerful image. These are a few photographs that I wanted to share in celebration of this extraordinary person, Mom.
Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.
-- Lisa Alther

0 comments:

.

Blog Archives