About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Home Show

| |


Hey everyone! Hope you're able to get out and enjoy some of the spring weather!
If you're out and about, you can swing over and check out the St. Croix Valley Home Show in Hudson, WI. It's a great way to meet contractors, subcontractors and get some ideas for spring sprucing. Another perk is I'm giving away a gift certificate for 1/2 off a session courtesy of Lund Builders Inc! That's a $75 value! They have some other fun door prizes, so check it out!


0 comments:

.

Blog Archives