About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Happy Birthday Cole!

| |

This is Cole's birthday portrait. He's now 8 years old! Wow, time flies by. I told him I wanted a birthday picture and he sighed (not kidding) and sat. I told him it would just take a second. I got one shot. One. He heard the click and walked away. I guess even when you tell a dog it will just take a second they might take you litterally. Anyway, good thing he's photogenic, because it turned out anyway. Although his expression does say, "If I have to. Hurry up though, I have a bone to chew." He's so patient with me. Kind of.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

seiously, this story could not be any cuter if you tried! Happy Birthday Cole!

.

Blog Archives