About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Happy Holidays!

| |

Merry Christmas! From our home to yours! I'm sharing a few of my favorite details of Christmas around our home. I made this wreath out of scraps of fabric for the front door. I really wanted a wreath and didn't have time to buy one, so I got creative! I used a hanger for the form. I really wish I would have had more time for more projects!



My mom and I went shopping a few weeks ago, and upon arrival home we were greeted with this. We were both laughing so hard, and I thought Bry had done it on purpose. I guess he had his hands full and the very old pumpkin fell in that way. It looks like Oscar the Grouch!

My blooming Christmas cactus plant. This plant is off of my Great Grandmother's plant, so it's off a plant that's over 50 years old! I think it's called an heirloom plant if you can take a part off and it sprouts a new plant. Pretty amazing! Even more amazing, I haven't killed it yet!

0 comments:

.

Blog Archives