About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Breakfast talk

| |

I had to laugh at these pictures. My husband, his sister's family and his cousin's family all had a weekend up at our family lodge. Sunday morning I was sitting at the table with my camera when Chloe (my niece) and Stone (my 2nd cousin) came to sit with me. I took pictures while the 3 of us had a very intellectual conversation about life. It mostly consisted of favorite foods and toys. The world according to a couple of 3 year olds! At the end of the weekend Stone proclaimed to us all, "Chloe is my girlfriend AND my cousin! " We were laughing so hard. Stone is just a stitch!








0 comments:

.

Blog Archives