About Me

My photo
River Falls, WI
I love anything creative! I think it drives my husband nuts sometimes!! I inherited this from my grandmother. Only my grandma could pull off spray painting weeds gold! Anyway, after a lot of careful consideration I decided I wanted to concentrate on photography. I love capturing special moments and creative ways to preserve them. That is why I also offer albums and other custom products. It's a great way to tie everything together and have a wonderful keepsake. Contact me for pricing 715-220-7499 or email me at karapetta@hotmail.com.

Ryder at the park

| |

My nephew Ryder is one of my favorite subjects. Now I also have a little niece to photograph too! He's just so adorable (but I'm a little bias). He's just a stitch. I get such a kick out of him. He's my little yes man!!












I think my parents enjoy the park as much as Ryder does. They just never grow up do they?














0 comments:

.

Blog Archives